Wednesday, August 11, 2010

3 Month Anniversary


Funny, I greeted my amazing husband at the door this evening with a kiss and a hug and an announcement "Today is my 3 month anniversary". You should have seen his face. It was a look of happy and horror all at the same time. "Good for you, Honey" he said as he hugged me and thought to himself "oh no what anniversary, should I have bought a gift, am I in trouble?". I am so mean but I enjoyed that moment and then explained it had been 3 month exactly since I started this journey to good health.



My life has truly changed in 3 months. 3 months ago I was constantly saying I don't know if I can do this, I may not be able to do this, what if I lose the weight and then gain it back etc.... Today I have given up Mochas, I am exercising almost everyday, making right food choices most of the time, and wearing a top and pants that are 2 sizes smaller than what I had started in. My goodness, I can hardly believe it.

I am also now a blogger. Blogging about getting healthy....who would have guessed. I love that I officially have 10 people following my blog and many more friends on FB who say they read it. I get excited and can believe that some friends and family have even said that I have inspired them. Who me?! Inspiring other?! You all are the ones inspiring me. Thank you for taking this journey with me.

I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed me with so many wonderful people in my life who encourage me each day. I appreciate every single kind word!



It has been a GREAT anniversary. I can't wait to see what I blog about on my 6 month anniversary. :)


God Bless You on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment