Sunday, September 5, 2010

A whole lotta energy




I have noticed this week how much energy life really takes and how much extra energy I have to give now that I am not lugging around so much excess weight. I still have a long way to go but I am feeling pretty good.

Wow we went to the State Fair yesterday and we walked all over. I chased my hubby and kids on the fair tram while taking pictures and pushing a stroller and it was the kids who got fussy at the end not me. I wasn't constantly looking for a place to sit because my feet were tired and sore. I enjoyed the day without discomfort and grouchiness.

This getting healthy journey really is making life a lot more pleasant! I have to say the smell of the hand dipped corndogs was like a sirens song but I resisted. I didn't even have an ice cream cone when everyone else in my family had one. I just enjoyed my bar I had brought from home and my water and felt GREAT! So glad to have to extra energy and higher spirits that comes with it.


I did take a long bath when I got home though ;)
God Bless You on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment