Friday, September 3, 2010

60 things

I have given a lot of thought to what makes us healthy as I have adventured through this journey so far. Some things are so simply and others are more complex. I thought maybe I would list 60 things I have done to get healthy when I reached 60 pounds lost. Now I am a half pound away from 65 pounds lost and I think a list of 60 healthy things is a good list to make but I want to make a list of 60 things to make us all healthy not just me. I would love your imput. Below is a start to my list.

60 things that make us healthy.
JESUS goes to the top of the list. He is my constant. Without him nothing on this list matters.
1. Love
2. Forgiveness
3. Companionship
4. Exercise
5. Fresh Food
6. Plenty of water
7. Laughter
8. Scripture
9. Affection
10. Charity
11. Kindness
12. Sacrifice
13. Hard work
14. Praise
15. quiet
16. Children
17. Sunshine
18. Friendship
19. Activity
20. Music
21. Sleep
22. Contentment
23. Perserverence
24. Encouragement
25. Faith
26. Playing in the dirt
27. Forward Momentum
28. Pursuit of dreams
29. long soak in the bathtub
30. aromatherapy
31. Balance
32. acceptance of self
33. Fresh Air
34. Solitude
35. less refined sugar
36. celebration
37. rewards for goals met
38. annual doctors visits
39. GRATITUDE!
40. Purpose
41. imagination
42. Patience (not my strong suit)
43. prayer
44. wise council
45. Family
46. Dinner at the table
47. Completing projects
48. Hobbies
49. memories
50. boundaries
51. Art/Creativity
52....
I love getting healthy and realizing that my life is more fulfilled because I am not slothful anymore. Please help me complete this list. Share your ideas.

May God Bless you on your journey!

4 comments:

  1. Playing in the dirt, forward momentum, pursuit of dreams, long soak in the bathtub, aromatherapy, balance, acceptance of self....

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh air, solitude, less refined sugars, celebration, rewards for goals met, annual doctor visits... (I like your list idea).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gratitude is my key word these days. Sarah, you are doing so great. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! All GREAT IDEAS! Keep those Healthy ideas coming. :)

    ReplyDelete