Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Blog Emphasis

Hello My Friends,

I think we all need a little support! A little "I have been there, and this is what worked for me." I continue to want to be healthier. I want to be grounded, and strong. I want to be confident. I want to be free of worry and regret. But recently I have run into road blocks in life and I have kept the road blocks secret. This only makes the road blocks BIGGER. The devil loves it when he get us alone to stew in our worries, regrets, and doubt. He does not want us to support each other and shine the light of encouragement and support on those things that hinder us in our race.

We need to share the road blocks we are facing. Encourage one another. Stand strong in the Lord and throw off all that hinders us! This is going to be a blog of encouragement. A blog that shines a light on the Road Blocks in life and eases the loneliness and doubt. Take courage we are running this race together!

I hope you will join me, share with me, encourage those that are walking or running a path you have already been down.

I am VERY blessed to have lots of friends and family that love me and show their love but even so, I have given in to discouragement, depression, worry and doubt! Lets make this a new day and a new blog. It won't make everything better but it will lend a little support and encouragement in the race!!!

Hebrew 12:1
Run with me!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment